Translate

Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas

From Our Home
To yours
Wishing you a 
Merry Christmas
&
A Happy New Year.

I'd like to thank one and all for stopping by and spending time looking over my projects. It has brought many a smile from your comments, emails and such. 

I have learned that we all have our limitations ~ whether it be physical, emotional or financial and it is those who stand by us through good and bad times that really help us move on and make the best of what we have.

Crafting is a source of enjoyment for so many, it has a way of letting us work with out hands and mind, creating something unique, something not only we enjoy but by sharing with others, helping others create. It is a true gift.

I do hope in the New Year, we will come up with so many more projects to share and work on through whatever life brings us.


So I'd like to thank each and everyone one of you that stop in, take time to read, check out what I've been up to either in the moment or the past. You have made crafting so much more fun and rewarding. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

From Nanny Donna's Corner on Christmas day, wishing you good health, crafting supplies ;) and hours of enjoyment.

Hugs,
Donna